Kirjoittaja Aihe: Motovarusteita, Malaga lähialue  (Luettu 4072 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa mika

• Costarider
Motovarusteita, Malaga lähialue
« : Tammikuu 18, 2010, 21:52:52 »

Poissa Kari

• FLHTCU Custom - EVO rules!
  • Rider In Peace
  • Life is a Road Trip - how are you riding it?
    • VIP
Re: Motovarusteita, Malaga lähialue
« Vastaus #1 : Tammikuu 18, 2010, 22:29:10 »
Tää kauppias onkin ollut usein esillä miitingeissä. Ilmeisen hyvää kamaa kohtuuhintaan, mikäli oikein muistan.
"...Jos suomessa juodaankin jokunen Koskenkorva liikaa, on siihen hyvä syy: paljon muuta tekemistä ei löydy..."
-- Linus Torvalds

Poissa mika

• Costarider
« Vastaus #2 : Tammikuu 19, 2010, 20:36:23 »
Thanks Nancy, Thanks RUTA 340 Motorcycles !! CostaRiders have nice visit today =)

Very good shop, lot of stuff, good price, excellent service in our secont mother language (my esp still waiting somewhere) and .. What can I say? Hopefully CostaRiders go visit there and spend lot of money with finding good Custom motorcycle stuff. The road from Fuengirola to Torrox is very fun. Coast or highway. Both. ~about 1hour
Opening Hours ::  Always call to company before start trip to there. Saturday only 2 pm !

Thanks a lot, new leather jeans writer, Mika =))
PS. Thanks FatBoyH, to rent his new luggage. Dammed, FatBob looks like NEW model !! ..must have those
PSS. Somebody give google.maps exactly spot to this.. we even search shop and ask from streets..

Poissa Kari

• Rider In Peace
    • VIP
« Vastaus #3 : Tammikuu 19, 2010, 21:41:07 »
Seems to been a great visit to Nancy... or what do you think - Mika, FatBoyHarri and Raikka  8) ...did you remember to invite her as a member of Costariders?
"...Jos suomessa juodaankin jokunen Koskenkorva liikaa, on siihen hyvä syy: paljon muuta tekemistä ei löydy..."
-- Linus Torvalds

Poissa mika

• Costarider
« Vastaus #4 : Tammikuu 19, 2010, 23:01:22 »
No we did not, invade! Sorry !!

Nancy and her husband did have a gooooood shop/company. How to invite them both to CR´s?  
I just send private email to Nancy, our CR.com post-link from today visit and pictures to them lovely shop =))

Please guide us, how to help our shops and guide persons, and those who are responsible of run the trips.

Poissa Kari

• Rider In Peace
    • VIP
« Vastaus #5 : Tammikuu 19, 2010, 23:16:16 »
Ok, I see... Nancy, if you happen to read this, of course you and your husband are more than welcome to join our group of "crazy Finnish bikers" and to ride with us. Also, I'd appreciate it, if you could provide us with a link to some map, how to actually find your shop? (the guys above visited your shop today, but had some hard time to find the actual location of the shop...)  so, I'd love to publish such a helpful map to our group of bikers - your customers :)
-- Linus Torvalds

Poissa mika

• Costarider
« Vastaus #6 : Tammikuu 21, 2010, 14:35:05 »
well...Im really not sure. Raikka did walk to the sea and sayd: "20meter from shop to sea". So the street is on the beach.

Could you HOT check this Nancy link, she send me some cordinades, if it opens to you, could you post here maps etz, please =)
Lainaus
http://www.tumotoweb.com.es/2009/carteles/04.abril/Ruta340Motorcycles.html
-Here is a google map off the place off the shop.

Poissa HOT

• Administrator
  • Grrrhhhh
« Vastaus #7 : Tammikuu 25, 2010, 20:48:05 »
Kauppa on tuon vihreän nuolen kohdalla....

Näytä suurempi kartta